"We are committed to help Hispanics help themselves."
We are a nonprofit organization improving the quality of life and promoting the wellbeing of Hispanics in the CSRA ALAS is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization established in 2005 that emerged in response
to the nonexistent health services for the Hispanic community. Today we are extending the social, educational, and health services to an increasing number of economically disadvantaged families in the
Central River Savannah Area (CSRA).
ALAS provides a point of contact for services including:
- Networking with other agencies to help families in need and coordinate assistance
- Referrals for domestic violence
- Referrals to professionals and other community resources
- Educational programs focusing on nutrition, healthy lifestyles and prevention
- Assistance with applications for governmental programs, schools, and filling our forms for different organizations
- Translation and interpretation services during emergency situations